Q: What happens with abuse complaints for future campaigns?
A: The email address is moved to unsubscribe list
Q: What happens to bounces and opt outs?
A: When a campaign gets hard bounced twice for an id, then future campaigns are not sent out to that email id again
Q: How to interpret the social stats in reports?
A: These statistics show how many times your email has been shared or liked on social networks.
Q: How to ensure maximum deliverability of email campaign?
A: Maintain the text to image ration in the email (not too heavy on graphic). Ensure the email authentication can help your email marketing campaigns look more reputable, which helps your deliverability to the inbox. Thus, it is highly recommended that you publish your SPF policy and, more importantly, include/append/add the below given part to your existing SPF record:
"v=spf1 a mx include:bmsend.com ~all"
Q: What are the key elements in the conversion landing page?
A: Consistent CTA
· Minimal design in-sync with the current website's look and feel
· A brief description that highlights the value of offer
· At least one visual element that supports the text
· Social media buttons on the landing page
A: Following items can improve Open rate, CTR and user engagement:
· Integrating sign up forms in Newsletter to grow your subscriber list
· Embedding Facebook "Like" Widgets to improve visibility in social circles.
· Highly personalized content for specific target audience
· When you write your subject line, don't sell what's inside—tell what's inside.
· Sanitize your list! Keep refining and segmenting
·Re-try sending emails to soft bounce recipients.
· Navigate through spam filters- Avoid using spammy keywords , phrases, and avoid using ALL CAPS or too many exclamation points!!!
· "From" should contain your company name, so your subscribers will instantly recognize you.